180mm x 145mm x 70mm
176 pages divided into 5 tabulated sections containing 12 note-keeping tools
We all know that there are certain times in life when things just get a bit crazy... Before and after the birth of a child can be one of those mad times when mothers feel like their brain has turned to mush!
If only there was an all encompassing product to help deal with the chaos and seemingly endless list of 'to do's' during these periods. Luckily now there is!
The talented team at Mumentum have created a fantastic range of organisers that help mums-to-be and new mums keep track of everything that is frantically going on around them.
The Expectant Mother's Journal is an absolute MUST HAVE for any excited Mum-to-be. Whether she is expecting her first or sixth child, this well thought out journal is sure to bring some well deserved structure, control and fun during this tumultuous time in a woman's life, whilst also helping to create a priceless record of their unique experiences.
Being pregnant seems to be associated with overwhelming information (numerous appointments, scan dates, what to buy, what to get prepared, how to care for yourself during the 9 months of pregnancy etc). There is always so much to remember (things to tell your doctor, potential baby names, who to notify of baby's birth, what gifts you received from whom, who came to see you at hospital etc).
The Expectant Mother's Journal cleverly enables parents-to-be to write down details of everything they will need to remember and record during their pregnancy (right through to delivery) in one handy, compact and portable diary. (What an absolute blessing!)
A quick glance at the features of this fantastic product clearly illustrates why Mumentum Journals have won multiple awards and have enjoyed being on the Best Seller list for months on end. There is so much to love about these Journals that it is little wonder that they are fast becoming a hit with all expecting or new mothers alike.
- Practical Design- The Journal is split into 5 logical sections- Appointments, Well Being, Lists & information, Gift Register and Contacts (each separated by tabs for easy access) incorporating 12 practical tools
- Large enough to document all pertinent information during a pregnancy, the Journal's A5 size enables it to be easily carted along in a handbag ready to be pulled out at a moments notice to jot down the next date, thought or emotion
- Great attention to detail- The attractive soft cover Journal comes with handy tips from one mother to another. It even has wipe-off covers and bookmarks!
Take a closer look at what you will find inside this all encompassing Journal...
- Introduction and Personal Information Section- includes areas for emergency contacts, medical and family entries
- Appointments Section- Month-to-an-opening calendar pages allow you to pick up and start at any time (10 month supply)
- Well Being Section- This section is split into 2 separate parts, namely Progress Notes (30 pages-1 week to a page- for general health observations, body changes and managing your pregnancy) and Healthy Eating Reminder (30 pages-1 week to a page- for extra focus on nutritional care)
- Lists & Information Section- Blank checklists (17 pages), Borrowed and Loaned Items (5 pages for remembering property you borrow or lend), Expenses (7 pages to list costs and payments allowing you to budget better by tracking expenses), Product & Price Comparisons (7 pages for noting your pre-purchase shopping research enabling you to shop smarter), Websites (5 pages for the listing of your 22 favourite/ most useful websites), Birth Announcements (5 pages of whom to notify of baby's arrival)
- Gift Register Section- 11 pages for recording gifts, flowers and cards received during your pregnancy and at birth (143 separate gift listings)
- Contact Section- Separated into an area for Professionals (health, medical and business contacts) and another for Family/ Friends
You would be hard pressed to find a better present to give a new Mum-to-be than this terrific Journal. We know of no other product out in the marketplace that will help expecting parents clear head space of clutter, track pregnancy health, observations and experiences as well as document pregnancy information and checklists ALL IN ONE PLACE. What other product do you know of that can be utilised everyday and never leave a would-be-Mum's side from the moment they hear about their new bundle of joy until the day they can hold that precious bundle in their arms?
Better still, it is an invaluable keepsake for future years that can be opened to reveal a comprehensive time capsule of this momentous journey in a woman's life.
Get both the Expectant Mother's Journal and the New Mother's Journal (both sold separately) to let that special lady in your life be truly prepared and organised from the day they find out they are pregnant right through baby's first twelve (12) months.
Telstra Award Winner for New Product
New Mother's Journal- AC Nielson Best Seller in it's category (in Australia)